Dear Parents of Westminster Choir College Students,
As you may know, Rider University is now conducting a study to see if a one-campus model would be a more viable option for the future. This means that there is a possibility that the Westminster Choir College property in Princeton would be sold and all classes and students moved to Lawrenceville where they would be integrated with the rest of Rider University.
We vehemently oppose this.
Help us save our beloved campus. Our children are the future of all of Westminster’s wonderful traditions. They are its legacy. When they chose Westminster Choir College, they chose a small campus in a beautiful, safe location which is full of history and inspiration. They chose a conservatory atmosphere instead of a large university. Rider University is preparing to take that away from them.
How can you help?
There are a few actions that we ask you to take to help us win the fight to keep Westminster Choir College in Princeton:
- Read and sign this letter and return either email to firstname.lastname@example.org. There are many “photo to pdf” apps that you can use for this purpose. Click here to download the letter.
- Read and sign this petition: https://www.change.org/p/rider-university-board-of-trustees-save-westminster-choir-college This petition is to elected officials, state and federal education officials, and the Rider University Board of Trustees,
- Call President Dell’Omo’s office. State your opposition to this study and the option of selling the Westminster Choir College campus. 609-896-5001
- Email President Dell’Omo (email@example.com). State your opposition to this study and the option of selling the Westminster Choir College campus. Please CC us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can put them on our Parents Letters of Support Page.
- Donate to our legal defense fund https://www.gofundme.com/westminster-choir-college-defense
- When your child returns to campus, ask them to make it known that they oppose the move. The University needs to know their opinion, as well.
Thank you for sending your child to Westminster Choir College, and for all you do to support them. With your help, we can preserve the future and secure the Westminster Choir College campus and educational experience for many more generations.